Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lets Play Hockey!









On Thursday night Ang and I watched the San Jose Sharks take a bite out of the Detroit Redwings. (sorry Mark) We were secretly rooting for the Redwings but they were flat on their feet. I think they were intimidated by the fact that the other team skated out onto the ice through a giant sharks head with glowing red eyes. It was pretty freaking cool. The HP Pavilion is a great venue for hockey although it's creepy to think a company that builds printers is responsible for a gazillion tons of steel over my head.

2 comments:

Mr. Yezbick said...

Red WINGS !
Red WINGS !
Red WINGS !

Mama Meeshell said...

I don't know a darn thing about hockey and unlike football which I also don't know a thing about you can't even tell if the hocey players have nice asses.