Friday, May 30, 2008

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin'

Well this week has been a nice welcome back to Fairbanks.  I hit the ground running and went out looking for property with some help from my old friend Joel.  He found me a nice little chunk of dirt outside of town so Angela and I talked it over and decided it might not be so bad.The red arrow is roughly where we will be if things go well, still haven't had the full thumbs up but I did put some money down so cross your fingers.  The neighborhood is brand spanking new, thus the lack of houses.  Hopefully power will be available by the end of the summer.The rest of the week was spent tracking down funding which apparently requires insurance which you can't get if you don't already have it.  So back and forth and up and down and who knows if I told the right people the right things but tune in next week to find out more.  In the meantime here's the old cabana that will finance the new:
it was squirrel infested and swampy, but nothing a few firearms and some yard work can't handle.  And still no t.v.  Yea!!

No comments: