Saturday, April 05, 2008

Back on the Chain Gang

Well, after 3 weeks in Alaska's Brooks Range I have returned to San Francisco.  Things haven't changed much but the trees are in bloom, daytime temperatures are about 60F and I went back to pounding nails.  Here's the week in cell phone pictures:
My buddy Matt atop Tank Hill overlooking western San Francisco, we took a run up here then went for beers and topped the night off with karaoke at Amnesia, a wee pub I highly recommend.
Angela started to blow away so I scooped her up in my arms, that's downtown San Francisco in the background.
Here's my foreman Dan as we put up the last set of stairs in the house.  They are much better than going up and down a ladder.
Mazzy welcomed me home with belated Easter wishes.  She is all about the Holidays.
The first thing I did was run to Trader Joes for a $4.50 six pack of Stockyard Oatmeal Stout.  I like it because it's dirt cheap, comes in a bottle, tastes like beer and has a picture of an old man on the front.  What more does a beer need?  So Cheers everyone, and in 5 more weeks I'll be headed north all over again...

No comments: