Friday, April 11, 2008

The Week in Review

Gas in San Francisco is nearly as expensive as Coldfoot, Alaska- actually, I think I took this pic on Monday so it's probably there by now.  I demanded the return of the 3's but this man spoke no english and thought I had to pee.  Whatever.

Angela did NOT buy these glasses even though I begged...

Me and my transit...
The view from the penthouse, note the lack of hot tub- despite my daily rants the architect refuses to budge on this essential city survival tool and beacon of wealth.  Perhaps I should return to Alaska where people listen to me...


View from Master Bedroom, there will be French Doors here...

View from the street, you actually can't see the 4th story so it doesn't look so big, but it is.

One more thing of note:  Angela and I went and saw Billy Connelly live last night and he rocks, I say goddamn the man is funny.  His best line of the night:  "San Francisco, I love you guys, Bill O'Reilly hates you and that's all the endorsement I need."  What a guy.

1 comment:

Unthawed Alaskan said...

A boy and his transit.