Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well I'm hot blooded, check it and see

Yet another -40F morning at the cabin.  I have sealed off the big window upstairs and when I took a peek at it this morning ice was a good 18 inches up the window and building.  When it warms up there will be a flood of water to deal with but so be it.  The truck started like a champ and the air is so clear it hurts to look at.  I drove Angela to work this morning and then went to bLowe's and bought some trim wood for the next phase of counter top, should have it assembled today and maybe even installed.  The ice fog is thickening but hasn't really dropped to the ground yet, -50F is projected for the end of the week and that should lower air quality significantly.  I'm off to create more sawdust in the garage.

No comments: