Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go North, the rush is on.

Well I got medieval on the front entrance yesterday and tore the deck off the house.  The plan is to add on a 8x10 Arctic Entry, which will add 80 square feet and I'm going to put in a 50 gallon water tank so my princess can have running water- sorta.

And then came more land!  2 loads of tailings (that's left over gold miner dirt) will add to the driveway and create a better foundation for the addition.  Now I just have to find something to spread 18 yards of rock.  Tune in tomorrow for pictures of Angela and her shoveling blisters...

2 comments:

Mama Meeshell said...

Wow! You are really going the extra mile with this running water thing.

Johnny G said...

yeah, ever since Palin got the nomination Angela has been very demanding. "I bet Sarah has running water..., I bet Sarah has an arctic entry..." You know how she can be...