Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Take it, take another little piece of my heart now baby.

Well I spotted this at Fred Meyers yesterday, the last "Sarah Palin, Hockey Mom" t-shirt was on sale for $9.99.  Does this mean all the others sold?  Does this mean they couldn't get rid of them?  Or did someone cleverly set this up knowing I would take a picture and blog about this pathetic circumstance.   We may never know...


In my other travels I found the transfer station overflowing beyond control.  This is the worst I've ever seen it and strangely my neighbors yard is actually somewhat picked up this week, aside from a light blue skiff he brought home the other day.  I had hoped with the degrading economy the transfer station would be picked clean, alas, no such luck.

The score of the day was this front end loader.  Shout out to super nice dude Mike the Dirt Guy for coming and spreading my 2 loads of tailings in 13 minutes, total bill: $26.  Priceless.  For everything else there's Rental Zone.
And lastly here is Mazzy Mae in a moment of Zen.  There is a chicken carcass in the playground and she has posted a vigil despite the fresh snow.  If only our government had such dedication to worthless causes...oh wait, it does...

No comments: