Thursday, October 02, 2008

She hit the floor, next thing you know...

Alrighty, finally a little visual progress.  This week the plywood cabin floor disappeared under a pretty picture of hardwood flooring from the lovely people at Ikea.  Angela and I schlepped these boxes all the way from San Francisco and now here they are.  Next stop- new kitchen counter top and cabinets.
Not so wide open spaces.
Here the monitor was suspended off the staircase so I could slide the flooring underneath.
As each bit was finished I re-appropriated tools and crap so I would have more room to work in.
Bam.
It may just be a picture of wood, but I happen to like pictures...

2 comments:

Clarity's Dad said...

Damn, looks good, I have some work in Oregon for you if you get tired of the cold winter days in AK. Free beer and good food provided of course.

AKbushbaby said...

I agree. Looking good. Real good. And we have some work 'round here, too. Free beer and mediocre food. But, the best company! And all the dog kisses you can handle.